"Arcade - 30 Seconds Tutorial"

 ARCADE by Duncan Lawrence 

What's up everybody!! This is Yuvraj Pareek and you are at Music Be Your Muse

-- Quickest and Best Lessons --
◆ Guitar
◆ Ukulele
◆ Keyboard
◆ Cajon 




Today going with the latest trending song "ARCADE by Duncan Lawrence"

Scale: Am
Chords: F, G, Am, Em, Fmaj7
Strumming: DUC DUUD 
Difficulty: Easy


Watch the easiest way to play it. 30seconds Tutorial Video - 



For more covers and tutorials follow me on INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE and Twitter. 





Progression for the song goes like this: 

[Intro]
F       G    Em       F
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
F       G    Em       F
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh


[Verse 1]
    F    G        Em         F
A broken heart is all that's left
F         G      Em      F
I'm still fixing all the cracks
F      G         Em     Fmaj7
Lost a couple of pieces when
   F          G           Em         F
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
F      G      Em    F
I'm afraid of all I am
   F          G      Em      F
My mind feels like a foreign land
F       G           Em    Fmaj7
Silence ringing inside my head
        F         G         Em       F
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home


[Pre-Chorus]
F                  G
I spent all of the love I've saved
Am                G
We were always a losing game
F                   G
Small-town boy in a big arcade
Dm
I got addicted to a losing game. 


Tap for the following tutorials:
Complete WRITTEN MATTER:

Flamingo Guitar Pattern || Rhumba Style || Fingerstyle Guitar

Girls Like You - Ukulele Tutorial Complete

Cradles by Sub Urban - Complete Guitar Tutorial

Here With Me by CHVRCHES & Marshmallow - Complete Ukulele Tutorials

Apsara Aali || Marathi Song || Complete Guitar Lesson







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Me Like You Do - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial

Hotel California - Guitar Tutorial

The Nights by AVICII - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial