"Here With Me - Ukulele"

 Here With Me - Ukulele Tutorial


Welcome back people, this is Yuvraj Pareek and you are at Music Be Your Muse!

We give you Quickest and Best Lessons for
◆ Guitar
◆ Ukulele
◆ Keyboard
◆ Cajon


Today we'll be going with the song HERE WITH ME
By Marshmallow and CHVRCHES. 

UKULELE COVER / TUTORIAL

Scale: Am
Capo: 3rd Fret
Chords: Am, Em, Dm, G, F, C
Strumming: DDD DUUD
Difficulty: Intermediate


*In this song I didn't use Capo just so we get a raw and heavy texture of notes.*


Have a look at how I played this⬇️



Just make sure you practice enough to play this song fluently. 

For more covers || tutorials || blogs and videos do follow me on Various Platforms: 





Progression of the song goes like this:




Capo 3rd fret


[Verse 1]
Am      Em                  F                C
   Can I tell you something just between you and me?
Am       Em                  F               C
   When I hear your voice, I know I'm finally free
Am      Em              F             C
   Every single word is perfect as it can be
Dm     Em         G         C
   And I need you here with me

Am         Em             F                C
   When you lift me up, I know that I'll never fall
Am      Em               F              C
   I can speak to you by saying nothing at all
Am      Em              F              C
   Every single time, I find it harder to breathe
Dm       Em         G         C
  'Cause I need you here with me. 


[Chorus 1]


Rest of the songs with the same pattern only. 


Also check these tutorials: 



1) Flamingo Guitar Tutorial

2) Girls Like You by Maroon5

3) Arcade by Duncan Lawrence

4) Cradles x Apsara Aali





Tap for Following Tutorials & Lessons:
Complete Written Matter:

Flamingo Guitar Pattern || Rhumba Guitar || Fingerstyle Guitar Pattern 

Girls Like You - Complete Ukulele Lesson/Tutorial

Arcade by Duncan Laurence - Complete Guitar Tutorial || IN 30 SECONDS

Cradles by Sub Urban - Complete Guitar Tutorial

Apsara Aali || Marathi Song || Complete Guitar Tutorial/Lesson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Me Like You Do - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial

Hotel California - Guitar Tutorial

The Nights by AVICII - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial