Hotel California - Guitar Tutorial

 Hotel California by EAGLES
Guitar Tutorial

Hello musicians! Welcome back to the page where you get the Quickest and the Best Lesson about:

> Guitar
> Ukulele
> Keyboard
> Cajon

This side its Yuvraj Pareek, and you're watching Music Be Your Muse!

Today we'll be doing the all time hit song HOTEL CALIFORNIA by the legends themselves EAGLES.

This song isn't that hard just like you feel listening. We'll be going to learn and have a Guitar Tutorial for this song. Just follow my lead and I assure you guys you won't find this tutorial hard and master this song on the guitar.

Let's get to work musicians.



Capo: 2nd fret
Chords: Am, E7, G, D, F, C, Dm, E7
Strumming Pattern:
Difficulty: Intermediate

Have a look at how I played and how easy it is.


Follow me on all social media for more updates on Guitar Cover / Tutorials / Lessons.



Also Subscribe to my Youtube Channel below here!



Progression of the song goes like this.



[Verse]

Am                         E7

  On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair

G                      D

  Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air

F                          C

  Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light

Dm

   My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim

E7

  I had to stop for the night

 

Am                               E7

  There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell

G

  And I was thinking to myself

              D

This could be heaven or this could be hell

F                          C

  Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way

Dm

   There were voices down the corridor,

E7

  I thought I heard them say...

 


[Chorus]

F                          C

  Welcome to the Hotel California.

       E7                                          Am

Such a lovely place, (such a lovely place), such a lovely face

F                               C

Plenty of room at the Hotel California

    Dm                                       E7

Any time of year, (any time of year) You can find it here

 

[Verse]

Am                            E7

 Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes bends

G                                    D

 She got a lot of pretty pretty boys   she calls friends

F                                   C

  How they danced in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat

Dm                       E7

  Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

 

Am                           E7

  So I called up the captain; Please bring me my wine (he said)

G                                     D

 We haven't had that spirit here since 1969

F                                         C

  and still those voices are calling from far away

Dm

   Wake you up in the middle of the night

E7

  Just to hear them say...



Tap for the following Guitar Tutorial
Complete Written Matter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Me Like You Do - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial

The Nights by AVICII - Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Tutorial